Enerven designs, develops, delivers, and manages safe and sustainable power systems and multi-utility networks for owners of major infrastructure.
We serve important clients in both the public and private sectors, including ElectraNet, BHP Billiton, Oz Minerals, Power and Water Corporation, the Department of Defence, Local Government Councils and a significant national telecommunications project to name a few.
We apply our specialist engineering, design, project management, construction, operations, and maintenance skills to develop a bespoke solution to suit your business needs. We aim to minimise the risk and maximise the performance of your assets and networks, adding value to both new-build and existing medium and large infrastructure projects. Our expertise in electrical and telecommunications network development and management benefits clients across a range of commercial sectors.
Our track record is something we are very proud of, and is littered with numerous firsts and successes. Our projects are always delivered safely, often in challenging environments and using new work methods. We always look forward to the next challenge and take pride in the outstanding performance of our people across a range of safety, environmental, and quality measures across our history.
We leverage the skills of our people and our partners to provide total infrastructure solutions for our customers. Our rich history, expert teams, and renowned successes allow us to openly invite customers to utilise and immerse themselves in every aspect of our world of energy. The key services we provide to customers across the energy and telecommunications industries include:
- Substation and transmission network construction and maintenance
- Private electricity network construction and management
- Technical services, including metering
- National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accredited calibration laboratory
- Material sales and supply chain management
- LIDAR and drone services
- Public and private lighting construction, including smart lighting
- Renewable energy project construction, integration, and maintenance