Private Electricity Network Construction and Maintenance
We work closely with developers, consulting engineers and civil companies to successfully deliver all supply and construction elements of underground electrical reticulation for new residential and industrial developments.
Services include supply and installation of:
- High Voltage Network cable installation and terminations
- Low Voltage feeder installation and termination to meet any standards (AS3000, MIEE Defence or various Utility standards)
- Distribution Transformer and HV switchgear installation and termination
- Public lighting circuits including column erection and LED lantern installations
- Junction pits / service pits
Telecommunications Pit and Pipe
Our areas of expertise include:
- Sub-transmission and distribution planning
- Power system protection, asset augmentation, and load flow analysis
- Asset condition monitoring and inspections
- Reliability management including emergency response
- Programmed maintenance
- Construction and commissioning
- Live line, glove and barrier, and bare hand HV and EHV
- Protection and control
These skills and capabilities enable Enerven to support its customers with the installation of new technologies and meet the needs of the future energy distribution requirements.
We have also developed significant capabilities over many years in infrastructure design and construction in mining, defence, and many other sites in the remote areas of South Australia where we are a licensed electricity distributor.