Since joining the CKI Group in 2000 we have steadily grown our telecommunication capabilities and offerings across a variety of markets. We are the Tier 1 contractor for a significant national telecommunications project in South Australia and are measured quarterly against a range of key performance indicators. As this project is national and engages multiple delivery partners across Australia, we are also rated subject to the performance of the other delivery partners. In early 2017 we ranked as the number one delivery partner in Australia and have managed to maintain this position since.
Our close relationship with our trusted civil partners, and our ability to self perform design, hauling (aerial and underground), copper jointing, fibre splicing, and commissioning, allows us to offer a skilled workforce. This includes everything from individual packages of work through to full turn-key solutions.
We also offer:
- Copper network design, construction, and maintenance including field scoping and Telstra network
- Fibre optic cable construction and maintenance - traditional pit and pipe networks, plus innovative building installs and long haul rural builds
- OPGW (Optical Ground Wire) used extensively in Power Transmission systems
- Radio tower construction and maintenance
- Electrical industry specific telecommunications networks